Zonta Club of Brampton-Caledon Award
One of our Club’s programs is “Project Achieve”. This is a bursary recognizing the outstanding significant achievement and/or greatest improvement of a Grade 11 female student in a science subject from each and every Brampton and Caledon Secondary School.
A recipient does not necessarily have to be a student who attained the highest grade, but one that the School’s Science and Awards Department feels is the most deserving. Our goal is to encourage young women to continue their studies in the Sciences.
Secondary Schools in Brampton and Caledon are welcomed to participate in this yearly program. Once the school determines the student for this award, it provides her name, along with the date and time of the awards ceremony. A member of our club attends the ceremony to present the award.
Our Awards Committee contacts concerning this award are:
• Jessie Bannerman at [email protected]
Here are some of the secondary schools participating in Project Achieve in 2016-17
• Central Peel S.S. Brampton • St. Augustine S.S. Brampton
• Holy Name of Mary S.S. Brampton • St. Edmund Campion S.S. Brampton
• Louise Arbour S.S Brampton • St. Marguerite d’Youville S.S. Brampton
• Mayfield S.S. Caledon • St. Michael S.S. Bolton
• Notre Dame S.S. Brampton • St. Roch S.S. Brampton
• Robert F. Hall S.S. Caledon • St. Thomas Aquinas S.S. Brampton
• Sandalwood Heights S.S. Brampton